This photo was an experiment, and Kaline was the very trusting model. It started out when I ordered 3 yards of some white fabric to use as a backdrop. When I received the order I found that they sent two pieces, one was 1 yard and the other was 2 yards. So I started experimenting around with the fabric, draping it on one of the mannequins we use to display our vintage clothing collection. I then made a backdrop out of the smaller piece, stretching it tight like a theatre scrim. The longer piece Kaline and I experimented draping in different ways. This was definitely the most unusual photo from the set, and I like it as a demonstration of what you can convey with out using hardly any variance of color or tone.