Mouse over the image to see the photo after our restoration work was finished.
Tablet & phone users can view the before and after here.
This photo of a historic train depot had many problems that we took care of. The biggest problem was that part of the photo was completely missing. The client provided several other photos of the same buildings from other angles, and we used those photos to reconstruct the missing portion of the barn on the right. They also indicated that the boardwalk in the foreground continued all the way to the depot building on the left, but due the photo silvering, that detail had been lost. The silvering also affected the horse and the front of the carriage. We copied a horse we found from another photo, and drew the blanket on it. We copied the back wheel of the carriage, scaling it down to use for the front wheel. There were numerous scratches and dust spots that were cloned out, and finally we adjusted the contrast of the image and then sharpened it up a bit for the final print.